Virtual Bookkeeping ... What is it?
- A virtual bookkeeper works remotely and can work with any business regardless of their location.
- Bookkeeping software, documents, files, etc. are all stored in the cloud ... no programs or files are stored on your computer.
- No need to back up files because they are stored in the cloud.
- All of your receipts will be uploaded into the cloud - you can use your scanner or take a picture with your mobile phone.
- You can use any computer or mobile device to access your information in real time.
- Click here for more information about cloud computing.
Virtual Bookkeeping ... How does all of this happen?
- I set up and connect your bank with the accounting software in the cloud (I highly recommend Xero software).
- I do not have access to your bank account to withdraw or transfer money.
- I use the information in the bank feed (the transaction information that the bank sends to the software) to categorize and reconcile your transactions.
- You and I can communicate through the software or via e-mail.
- The accounting software can also integrate with lots of other software (POS, payment processors, etc). These all take place in the cloud as well!
Virtual Bookkeeping ... How does this benefit me?
- Cost savings ... I don't require office space or supplies. You don't pay my health insurance, benefits or employment taxes.
- Flexible availability ... I can work as little or as much as you need; maybe you don't need a full-time on-site bookkeeper or maybe your financial services needs fluctuate - I can work with that.
Welcome, (First Name)!
Enter Member Area
(Message automatically replaces this text)